Monday, February 22, 2010

New Flour

I found a new kind of flour through some internet browsing that I want to try: Tom Sawyer's Gluten-free blend. It looks similar to another mix I like, Jules Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour.  Have any of you tried the Tom Sawyer's? Would you recommend it?

I haven't been around as much lately, and it's been harder to blog since I'm looking for a job. It's more fun to blog than hunt a job, of course. The job-hunt is turning into a very slow, very overwhelming project. I hope there will be a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

In the mean time of course, even though I'm not blogging as consistently, I'm still living as gluten-free as ever and working on new and delicious food every day.

I'll have some pictures and recipes coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment